marquee bergerak :)

IMMAISY A-pgsd 2010
to know what you didn't know

Sabtu, 21 Mei 2011

A poem to everyone who falling in love

This poem made as gift to me from my ex-boyfriend and I feel this poem is so beautiful. So, I want to share to you. Who knows can you cheat to someone who you like ;-)

PROMISE

I make this solemn promise to you :
     To be your lover when you need to be loved
    Your doctor when you are ill
    Your army when you go to war
    Your umbrella when life rains down on you

    Your rock when yougot weary
    Your shield when you need defense
    Your spirit when you are drained
    Your pillow when you need to rest
    Your voice when no one can hear you
    Your ear when no one will listen
    Your comfort when you feel pain
    Your hero when you are under duress
    Your sunshine when darkness falls
    Your answer when your question arise
    Your inspiration to overcome obstacle
    Your hand to hold when you are frightened
    Your kiss that wakes you everyday
    And your “I LOVE YOU” each and every night
     I’m yours.. all of me..

1 komentar: